Senate Majority Leader Paul Gazelka and House Speaker Kurt Daudt on the new legislative session. Also, State GOP Chair Keith Downey on the state of the Republican Party in 2017. Plus, John Rouleau on being one of the ten worst people in Minnesota politics.
- Ben and Hug Nugget are science-ing. [00:12]
- The News Bag. [01:59]
- Minnesota Senate Majority Leader Paul Gazelka. [21:02]
- Minnesota House Speaker Kurt Daudt. [34:00]
- Republican Party of Minnesota Chair Keith Downey. [51:11]
- Mnpact’s 2016 Top 10 Worst in Politics in Minnesota. [01:17:05]
- John Rouleau, #5 on that list, on how the Minnesota Jobs Coalition succeeded in the 2016 election. [01:26:53]