Jeff Johnson tells us how Tim Pawlenty rumors are affecting gubernatorial fundraising and campaigning. The Community Solution guys get us ready for Caucus Night. Shane Mekeland warns us about truckers log books. And Leah Koch volunteers for the Super Bowl.
- Joe from Anoka calls in to brag about the Patriots.
- Leah Koch tells us about volunteering for the Super Bowl.
- Jeopardy contestants don’t know anything about football.
- State Rep candidate Shane Mekeland tells us about trucking log books.
- Voicemail it in Friday.
- The News Bag.
- Jeff Johnson, Republican candidate for governor.
- Jason Bradley and Andrew Richter with Community Solutions MN.
- Getting ready for Caucus Night.