Sen David Osmek on the Metropolitan Council and the state budget. Plus, Paul Jacob on taxing the rich. Also, Claire Leiter with Claire’s Conspiracies.
- Ben, Cat Lady, Thundercat, and Hug Nugget went to “Wicked”.
- The News Bag. [11:46]
- Ask a Libertarian with Paul Jacob. [29:35]
- What Minnesota can learn from Connecticut.
- Rich people will move to save money.
- Claire’s Conspiracies with Claire Leiter. [49:04]
- The Mandela Effect
- Berenstain Bears
- Senator David Osmek. [1:11:43]
- Metropolitan Council reform bill: 2017 SF 1490.
- Public pensions.
- Budget bills and the possibility of a shutdown.