Met Council chair Adam Duininck joins us for Transportation T’ursday. Plus, Sen. Mark Koran on health insurance and REAL ID. Also, Bradley Johnson tells us how planes work.
- Ask a Pilot with Bradley Johnson.
- Transportation T’ursday with Met Council chair Adam Duininck. [16:32]
- Adam’s construction past.
- How did the Met Council grow so large?
- Should the Met Council be elected?
- What is the Met Council’s taxing authority.
- Bus and train fair hikes.
- Is the Met Council trying to turn the Twin Cities into Europe?
- Is the Met Council going to expand?
- Bus Rapid Transit.
- Southwest Light Rail and the Bottineau Line.
- Autonomous vehicles.
- Pilot voice. [56:59]
- The News Bag. [1:00:57]
- Sen. Mark Koran [1:15:39]
- House File 5, reinsurance, passes the Senate.
- The state of health insurance in Minnesota.
- REAL ID.
Post-Pod Showcast [1:47:20]
- Mechanical calculators and Polaroid cameras.
- Empty the Nest.
- Polka music.